Child Law Partnership is a well-established and highly regarded law firm specialising in children’s cases based in the South-East. The firm seeks to support growth by recruiting ambitious, dedicated and hard-working care lawyers who are seeking to progress their careers in a flexible and supportive working environment.
We are always open to receiving applications from lawyers who meet the following criteria:
- At least 3 years PQE
- Experience of working in a specialist team
- Looking to manage a varied and challenging caseload of public law cases
- Excellent interpersonal and client care skills
- Advocacy experience
- Membership of Children Panel
- A developed strong personal brand and reputation
- Good IT skills to support working in a paperless environment
In return we offer a generous financial package, positive support and a friendly workplace and genuine career prospects.
If you are interested in joining us we invite you to send your CV to email@example.com